The entire SPMB research group will attend the FEPSAC Conference in Münster.
Overview of presentations:
- De Brandt Koen
- Gold in Education and Elite Sport (1): How can we evaluate student-athletes’ dual career competencies?
- B-WISER: Be a Winner in elite Sport and Employment before and after athletic Retirement
- Optimizing student-athletes' dual career 'elite sport and higher education' pathway at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Defruyt Simon
- Gold in Education and Elite Sport (2): How can we evaluate dual career support-providers’ competencies?
- Supporting student-athletes with their social challenges: Dual career support providers' perspectives
- Smismans Sofie
- Mind the Gap: Closing the gap between the end of the professional soccer career and entering the labour market
- The added value of employing active and former elite athletes: an employer's perspective
- The roles and competencies of player development managers in European football
- Kegelaers Jolan
- Exploring coaches' use of planned disruptions in talent development and elite sports
- Designing and evaluating a preliminiary pressure training intervention to develop resilience in female basketball players
- Blijlevens Suzan
- The cultural transition of Dutch baseball players to baseball in the United States: Tasks and required psychological competencies
- The discriminative competencies of world-class beach volleyball players and their development in high-potential players